Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Musings of a person w/o pictures today on their blog

-If you read a book where the author divulges he personally owns 982 books on positive attitude, and this is a book on positive attitude, would you think he's OCD? ADD? A moron? Too wasteful w/ his money and he should share it with you?

-If your co-worker is amazed that after 2 separate hectic, wild, crazy days by yourself in the office, w/o any assistance, that you're still positive is there something wrong with you or wth her?

-Does it seem strange that you never "looked" for anyone as you drive by a place, but now that you know there's a cute guy that works somewhere you always look for him from the corner of your eye? This place is on my normal way to work, so I'm not stalking anyone.

-If you have an issue w/ your employer wouldn't it be more logical to take any issues up w/ your boss/employer/HR division than yelling, "I'm going to call the dept. of labor," on you? Really, and I want to possibly work for you?

-If it's warm outside, and it's warm inside, how come I have goosebumps on my arms, am comfortable in jeans and am contemplating on putting on a cardigan?

-Why do I have feel obligated to wear a suit to my training tomorrow, when no one who came to training today wore a freaking suit?

-Why I still don't have any new pictures because I am lazy?

No comments: