Monday, June 25, 2007

Knitting. And. Pictures!

Let me start of by saying I’m a girl. I’m a girly girl who loves pink and purple, enjoys flirting, LOVES makeup/purses/shoes/nail polish etc.

My only wish? That when I flirt with a cute guy, that my face doesn’t flush BRIGHT RED. Oh, well.

So, I take my car in today to get a spare key made. Fine. Flirt w/ cutie and leave. Car is running FINE! I’m going home after work and I hear something, kind of like a baseball card stuck in bike spokes and my steering wheel starts shaking. I pull into an empty parking lot and nothing appears to be wrong. I get home, call service and apparently my wheels aren’t balanced anymore. Best case? I lost a wheel weight. So, I get to take my car BACK in tomorrow @2pm. Great. And that sound you’re hearing is the car dealership sucking all the money off my credit card.

Here’s some wool to look at while I regroup. Artyarns turquoise-y blue and Addi Lace needles size 2.5 mm. Though I tend to favor my Knitpicks ones more, as I feel they’re sharper . . .
DSCN0391

Ah yes, yarn. Knitting. Pictures.

Sockpal Sock update:

Sock #1 past the heel:
DSCN0390

Sock #2 catching up:
DSCN0389

Notice the Knitpicks needles – hey! They’re cheaper than Addis.

Retro Redux Shrug – body done, just needs ribbing. I gots time!
DSCN0388

Enjoys! XOXOXO ☺

No comments: