Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Just a ramblin' here

first, before anyone writes me and is upset w/ my last post -- I will finish the socks. I'm just bored w/ them. The pattern is smartly written (kudos Grumperina!), and I love the look. I just personally like brighter colors. That's why when these are done, I'll be making myself a pair in colors more suited for me.

that being said and done!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I have one person I get along with, but don't like, at my job. Speaking somewhat freely, there are "contests" going on between different areas in the company I work for. There are now charts, and spreadsheets, and tattle-tales, and know it alls and just petty people getting all up in everyone's business. Personally, I believe that as a TEAM and a STAFF we either rise or fall together. I don't care how "#1" you are -- if your office is embroiled in petty behavior (even by #1 person), your group s*cks. This is not about winning, it's about doing the very best we can ALL do everyday. I've worked on staffs and teams before, and usually 1x a year, we had to all sit down and have the "Quit the blame game" speech. I hate that it has to happen, as 3 months ago we didn't have this issue. Then it was more of a cooperative and cohesive group. I would like it to return to that. But it won't I'm sure.

Pictures. I don't have any new ones of the socks. Like I said, they're boring me a smidge at the mo'. What I do have are pics of 2 of my 3 pets.

Here's sleepy kitty - Sweetie.
DSCN0286


Here's scruffy and lovable Tally.
DSCN0316


The one not pictured is the "middle" child/kitty - Sabrina - and she has a cold and said no pics. Though you can see her profile here:
DSCN0376

What's that? Oh, there's a sockpal sock . . . ;)

No comments: