Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday night

First, how awesome was House last night? Foreman quit, Chase was fired and Cameron finally said enough! Bet they’ll all be back next year, but what a way to end the season. I love this show, and can’t wait for it to come back on. Hopefully it is as good next year as it was this year. The House/Cameron kiss? Good stuff.

Knitting. Can’t say I’ve done too much this week. My big plans were to finish my Colinette Jitterbug anklets. I think I’ve cast on? Maybe? I’ve been lazy on this one, that’s for sure.

Same with my sockpalooza socks. Just plain lazy. I’ll kick my butt into high gear once I get back from TNNA this weekend. What’s that? Why yes, I’m going to TNNA. My mom owns a yarn store, and I’m going with her to the show. I’m even taking a class. Not the moebius one, but one on a different way to purl (I hate purling. Though purling on the Monkey socks and Roza’s socks isn’t bothering me. Odd that.).

So, I got 2 comments in re: the cute guy who’s 4-years younger than me. Thank you both for the comments. It gives me pause, and I agree that I don’t think that men ever really grow up. Then again, does anyone? Maybe women are just better at “hiding” it? I haven’t had the opportunity to see him again since last week, but maybe soon? Since he’s the sales person, sorry, “sales consultant” that sold me my car, I will probably hear from him soon to see how everything’s going – plus, he’s got to remind me about the “new Nissan owner’s meeting” next month.

Oh yes, the car! It’s AWESOME! It’s bright blue. It’s beautiful. It’s comfortable. I LOVE IT! My green Mazda was awesome, but there’s something about this car that I can’t put my finger on. It’s just perfect for me.

Wish I had pics, but I got to go pack for TNNA – my flight’s @ a ridiculously early 7:35am on Friday.

Newest obsession? this.

No comments: