Saturday, May 19, 2007

Sockpaloo-ooza Update

So, I've started my sockpals socks, and I've gotten into a groove w/ them. I'm using Roza's Socks from the Spring IK, designed by Grumperina. It looks a smidge lacy, but that's due to the brioche rib. Other than that, it's your basic 3x3 rib.

Also, it's super fun. Very easy to knit and watch TV. I haven't had to tink all that much, but that always could happen.

I am making one mod to the pattern -- I'm doing a short row heel instead of a heel flap. I like heel flaps, but want to change it up a bit. Make it a bit different.

Here are 2 in-progress pics, details will be below.

One w/ the computer:
DSCN0374

and 1 w/ a kitty
DSCN0376

I'm using Koigu KPM in 2388 (brown) for the foot and leg and P103 (green) for the heels and toes.
As for needles, I am using KnitPicks and INOX/PRYM 2.5mm.
Started on May 5, 2007.

2 comments:

Saffron said...

Lokks like things a going along nicely. I like the photo with the kitty. :)

Seanna Lea said...

When I first saw the pictures, I thought that sock is playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse. I think I've been hanging around people who pun too much.