Monday, February 25, 2008

Childish fun w/ Google

1. Heather wants to grab his booty (depends on who the lucky guy is)
2. Heather wants another baby (damn, did I miss the first one? are the drugs that good?)
3. Heather wants to disappear (somedays)
4. Heather wants “hush money” (what are you silencing me for?)
5. Heather wants love (definitely)
6. Heather wants to be my friend (only if you're not thoughtless-jerk-carboy. if you are, sorry)
7. Heather wants to fall in love (absolutely)
8. Heather wants a new job (not really, like the one I got, but thanks)
9. Heather wants people to think she’s nice (aren't I? I'm confused)
10. Heather wants to marry (someday)



11. Heather needs men . . . now! (didn't know it was that obvious)
12. Heather needs two therapists (naw, I think one would suffice)
13. Heather needs Gatorade (not unless I have the flu I don')
14. Heather needs childhood (come to think of it, recess and naptime would be nice . . .)
15. Heather needs something more to be satisfied (true)
16. Heather needs to grow-up (nope, good the way I am)
17. Heather needs a date (definitely)
18. Heather needs a rest (on occasion. like every Monday)
19. Heather needs to chill (sure, why not?)
20. Heather needs water on the moors in Spring to yield a big crop in August (not a fraking clue)

No comments: