Monday, July 9, 2007

Pain's a b*tch

I don’t know if anyone else watches Painkiller Jane but me, but it’s a fairly interesting show. She’s kinda like Buffy + Alias’ Sydney Bristow and Heroes Claire Bennett - vampires, all rolled into one.

And while the guys aren’t too bad to look at, I think it’s the voiceovers that sometimes catch me off guard. Even though I know they’re coming.

I never think about stuff like meals for 1 or co-workers and how we all have problems with both. Or that sometimes it does take losing someone to realize how much they meant to you in the first place.

My conundrum is this – when do you take the flirting/relationship out of e-mail and into the “real” world? And what do you do when you’re both shy?

Since I was home sick today, I should have knit, but I didn’t. Le sigh.

No comments: