Monday, July 2, 2007

I don't like Mondays

Obviously like everyone else out there, I like reading blogs w/ pictures. I can tell from my stats, that you all like them too. My stats from Saturday (when I wasn’t here) to Sunday (when I posted pics) went from 1 person to 14. I get it, pictures = more visitors.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any new pictures today. I know, I wish I did. What I have instead is the fact that I’m happy I didn’t fly to LI this weekend, I’m happy my car can stop likethat and I’m happy it can make a quick turn if needed.

Also? The annoying a**hole from North Carolina that was in front of my north of New Haven that kept tapping his breaks every 5-8 feet? Piss off. You really made me want to stop my car, walk up to yours, hit you upside the head, hard, go back to my car and continue.

As for weddings, I’ve been tentatively invited to another one . . . this one’s in Japan. Somehow, I don’t think I have the $$$$ to travel to that wedding, you know??? Though I’d love to go and see another friend get married.

If you’re coming here about a “cutie” update, I can say you’ve come to the wrong place today mes amies. Maybe I have an update, maybe not . . . ;) All in good time.

All I ask, is that where there aren’t pics? Please still visit!!!!

No comments: