Monday, December 10, 2007

It’s one of those days. Woke up this morning and it was snowing. I’m sorry, but the forecast yesterday said boo about snowing, so they got that one wrong. Anyways, it was snowing. And of course people act like they’ve never seen snow before – which I don’t get because this is New England, and every year like clockwork it snows. You could almost set your watch by the snowfall here. So why do they all act like this is a new phenomenon? It’s not. Get over it.



I’ve felt off all day. Kind of all revved up – tired – punchy – short attention span – dizzy – light headed – off balance. Can’t figure out what is wrong with me. Feel like if I went to dance class I’d fall and fall spectactularly. Probably hurt myself, and that’s not good. Especially since I slipped and almost fell outside today while walking to Starbucks – needed Peppermint Hot Chocolate (that’s my one downfall in the holiday season).



I’ve like had it though with people. Yesterday I went and ran errands, and people were STOPPING in the aisles to stop and look at NOTHING. Or to talk on their cell phones. And there were people who needed to get by them (like me). And it was everywhere – Old Navy, Michael’s, AC Moore, Shaw’s grocery. EVERYWHERE. And the stock clerk in Shaw’s told me he felt my pain.



I finished my Argosy scarf yesterday, and screwed up section 3 of the pattern. But I did not rip it out. Nope, I finished it, bound it off, lightly steamed it and decided to wear it today. It’s so minor that unless you’re looking for it, you’d never notice. And it’s not a gift for anyone, it’s for me. I’m more than happy with it, which is all that matters. It makes me want to make another one. In different colors. Like purple and pink and brown. *off to hunt for Noro Silk Garden Lite in 2013 . . . *

No comments: