Sunday, August 26, 2007

whatever

so maybe he's just not that into me. check.

my submittal numbers are down, therefore i suck. check

i "falsified" the fact that i did a reference check, therefore i am a liar. check.

when i redid the reference check, i didn't get the name of the girl in personnel, therefore i need to re-do said reference check and prove that i am not an incompetent moron. check.

i cleaned out my area at work, so there are no distractions. check.

work is no longer "fun." check.

i still like what i do. check.

paint nails and toenails and forget about the shit. on my to-do list.


if this is all some kind of initiation ritual wherein you need to force me to drink alcohol, punch me till i yell uncle, etc., let me know so i can at least prepare myself, mmkay? thanks.

No comments: